Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater
The Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater located at The Walt Disney World Hollywood studios is unique! What makes the Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater stand out from the other dining locations in Disney’s Hollywood Studios is how you eat! You are not just dining you are at the drive-in movie theater!
That is right the Disney’s Sci-fi Dine-in Theater restaurant is actually set up to be little cars, which is your table. As you eat, which is in a dark lit area to resemble night time, you watch some B movies on a huge screen! This dining location in Hollywood Studios is a must eat at place.
The Walt Disney World website describes the Sci-fi Dine-In as:
Do dinner and a show ’50s-style at our drive-in “theater,” featuring all-American cuisine and sci-fi movie clips.
Retired Menu Items
Disney retires food from their various restaurant menus. What you have dined on 2005 may not be on the menu in 2018. Many Disney recipes have joined the retired menu items category.
Disney’s BLT Soup
Sadly the BLT soup on the Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater restaurant menu was retired. When I polled Disney fans, this BLT soup was listed in the top 10 of favorite Disney soup recipes that were loved.
One thing that is good about The Recipes Of Disney, I have many of these beloved food recipes. Many of these Disney dining staples can live on from the recipe collection, even if Disney did retire them off the menu.
Be Sure to Check out:
- 1 can Tomato Basil Soup, (8 oz can)
- 6 strips bacon, cooked and chopped
- 6 ounces shredded lettuce
- 3 slices white bread, toasted and cut in half
- Cook soup according to directions on can.
- After soup is cooked, ladle into a bowl.
- Place a half slice of toast on top of soup.
- Add 1 ounce of shredded lettuce on top of toast.
- Add 1 ounce of chopped bacon on top of lettuce.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 759 Total Fat: 40g Saturated Fat: 12g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 26g Cholesterol: 81mg Sodium: 2698mg Carbohydrates: 64g Fiber: 10g Sugar: 18g Protein: 39g
Are you looking for more recipes from Disney’s Hollywood Studios? How about:
- The Snowball seen on Party Through The Parks. This cocktail was served during the Holidays at Hollywood Studios!
- Maybe you want this RED VELVET CUPCAKE MILKSHAKE seen on The Disney Chef. This delight can be found in the Prime Time Cafe.
- Of course, another Hollywood Studios favorite was the Sugar Frosted Fruit Bites seen on The Disney Blog