Experience the timeless charm of Disney’s BoardWalk, a quarter-mile promenade of exquisite dining, unique shops and exciting nightlife. Stroll along the water’s edge, play afternoon midway games and discover evening street performers. Evoking turn-of-the-century boardwalks in such coastal cities as Coney Island and Atlantic City. Source- disneyworld.disney.go.com
This turn of the century boardwalk resort is spectacular. There is something for everyone on Disney’s Boardwalk. Everyone’s favorite is the Boardwalk Bakery.
As you walk along the Boardwalk resort at Walt Disney World, you will stumble upon the Boardwalk Bakery. This Disney bakery has the best Disney World brownies! It isn’t just baked goods you can get inside Disney’s Boardwalk Bakery, you can also get food like sandwiches as well!
Disney Dining Plan
The Boardwalk Bakery is considered a quick service place on the Disney Dining Plan. So if you want a breakfast sandwich, then this Disney quick service is where you can go to eat! Also, Disney snack credits can be used for some the baked goods, like for these yummy brownies!
Another thing of note about the Boardwalk Resort is the Boardwalk Bakery is also a place that you can refill those refillable mugs in! Yes, that is right, there is a Coke filling station inside for Walt Disney World guests!
Let’s get to this Disney food, the brownies. Rich and gooey are these brownies. If you love a rich chocolate brownie, then you will love the brownies at the Boardwalk Bakery.
When I did a survey of which Disney food do you like best? Brownies came in the top 5 of the Disney food! Plus brownies are easy to make at home. Now you can make this Disney recipe yourself.
I have had this Disney recipe for the boardwalk brownies for a long time. So if you are craving Disney food, then how about making these Boardwalk Bakery Brownies!
Be Sure to Check out:
If you love a rich chocolate brownie, then you will love the brownies at the Boardwalk Bakery. #disneyboardwalk #disneyrecipe #disneyfood
- 1 cup Butter
- 2 cups Sugar
- 1 cup Light brown sugar, firm packed
- 1 cup Light corn syrup
- 6 each Large eggs
- 1 1/8 cups Cocoa powder
- 6 TBS Canola oil
- 2 cups All-purpose flour
- Cream together butter, sugars, cocoa powder and corn syrup.
- Add eggs one at a time until incorporated. Scrape bowl.
- Add canola oil to sugar mixture and mix until incorporated. Scrape bowl.
- Add flour and mix until incorporated.
- Grease and line with parchment paper a 9 x 13 baking pan.
- Spread brownie mix evenly in pan.
- Bake at 330*F for approx 15 minutes.
- To change flavor of brownie try using different toppings. Chocolate chips and walnuts can be added on to top before baking.
- Try using different flavored chocolate chips (white chocolate, cherry, peanut butter, etc..)
- Larger batches can be made and brownies can then be frozen. Just wrap airtight and when needed, bring out and let come to room temperature (about 15 minutes). This is great for brownie ice sundaes.
Keep in mind the flour and the climate in countries outside the USA is different and will affect the measurements.
- Disney Mickey Mouse Silicone Spatula - Cute Ear Design with Stripes and Clear Handle - 11 in
- Disney Cotton Mini Oven Mitts/Glove w/Neoprene for Easy Gripping, Heat Resistant up to 500 degrees F, 5.5x7”, Gray, Minnie Mouse Face
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 606 Total Fat: 26g Saturated Fat: 11g Trans Fat: 1g Unsaturated Fat: 12g Cholesterol: 134mg Sodium: 180mg Carbohydrates: 91g Fiber: 2g Sugar: 70g Protein: 7g
Are you looking for more Disney blogs? Check out the latest feeds from these Disney Blogs:
AllEars.Net The Unofficial Disney Vacation Planning Guide - Walt Disney World, Disneyland and Disney Cruise Line
- Celebrate National Food on a Stick Day at Disney Springs’ Paddlefish!by Debra Martin Koma on March 23, 2019 at 8:57 pm
- Celebrate National Food on a Stick Day at Disney Springs’ Paddlefish!