2 Cups Cake Flour
2 Cups All Purpose Flour
1 Tbl Baking Powder
1 Tbl Baking Soda
2 tsp Salt
2 tsp Ground Cinnamon
4 Cups Sugar
3 Cups Vegetable Oil
8 Each Large Eggs
24 Oz Carrots, match stick chopped
1 Cup Pineapple chopped and drained
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Line 1/3-cup muffin cups with paper liners.
3. Sift first 5 ingredients into a medium bowl.
4. In a large bowl, using an electric mixer, beat sugar, oil, and eggsuntil well-blended and light and creamy.
5. Add dry ingredients to egg mixture in 2 additions, beating well until well-blended after each addition.
6. Mix in carrots and pineapple.
7. Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups filling each 3/4 full.
8. Bake cupcakes until tester inserted into center comes out clean, about 30 minutes.
9. Turn cupcakes onto racks and cool completely. (Can be made 1 day ahead. Cover, store at room temperature.)
10. Spread top of each cupcake with scant 3 Tbsp of Ginger Cream Cheese Icing.
11. Garnish with candied carrots.