Last Updated on
- 2 cups of shredded potatoes
- 4 cups of cheese sauce
- ½ cup of whole milk
- 1/3 cup of bacon bits (reserve 2 Tablespoons)
- 1 teaspoon dill (fresh or dried)
- 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
- ½ cup of shredded mozzarella
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine all ingredients except for shredded cheeses and the reserved 2 tablespoons of the bacon bits.
- Mix until well incorporated.
- Take a casserole dish and spray with cooking spray.
- Spoon potato mixture into dish spread out evenly.
- Place in oven and bake for approx 35 minutes until potatoes are tender.
- Top with the shredded cheddar, mozzarella and remaining bacon bits.
- Place back into the oven and bake for approx. 10 – 15 minutes until cheeses are melted and caramelized.
- Take out of the oven and let rest for 10 minutes.