Last Updated on
Tony’s Town Square is located in Main Street USA in Disney’s Magic Kingdom. This Italian restaurant has the iconic Chicken Parmigiana. This breaded chicken is a favorite amongst Dinsey diners.
Disney’s Main Street USA
Did you know that all the Main Street USA has a train station above the entrance. That is all but Disneyland Tokyo and Disneyland Shanghai Park.- Wikipedia
Tony’s Town Square Restaurant
Why mention Disney’s Main Street USA? In the town square of Main Street USA, by the train station is Tony’s Town Square Restaurant.
Tony’s Town Square is modeled after the small Italian restaurant that was featured in the animated Disney movie, Lady and The Tramp. Remember that scene when the dogs are sharing that plate of spaghetti?
The chicken parmigiana is an iconic Italian fare. Of Course, in my opinion, Tony’s Town Square serves up the best chicken parm dish.
Tender chicken breaded and served on a bed of spaghetti and red sauce. Chicken parmigiana does not get any better than this!
This Italian chicken dish has been on this Disney restaurant menu for years. I do not think this chicken parm will be retired. Still, it is nice to make this breaded chicken dish for dinner.
Tony's Town Square is located in Main Street USA in Disney's Magic Kingdom. This Italian restaurant has the iconic Chicken Parmigiana.
- 1 Chicken Breast
- 3 ounces Breading, recipe below
- 3 ounces Mozzarella
- 8 ounces Marinara
- 2 ounces Parmesan Cheese
- 6 ounces Pasta
- 1 Egg
- 3 ounces Flour
- 1 pound Bread Crumbs
- 1 ounce Garlic, Granulated
- 2 ounces Romano Cheese
- 2 ounces Salt and Pepper
- Take the chicken and place in flour, and then put the chicken into the beaten egg.
- After chicken is coated in egg mixture place in the breading and cover completely.
- In a pan over medium heat, add oil and pan fry the chicken. When the chicken is done place on paper towel.
- Place some of the marinara on top of the chicken and then top with the mozzarella cheese and melt in the oven.
- Place cooked hot pasta in a bowl then place the rest of the sauce on top and then top with chicken.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 382 Total Fat: 95g Saturated Fat: 40g Trans Fat: 1g Unsaturated Fat: 42g Cholesterol: 569mg Sodium: 234mg Carbohydrates: 538g Fiber: 37g Sugar: 46g Protein: 193g
Are you looking for more Disney blogs? Check out the latest feeds from these Disney Blogs:
Oh My Disney The official destination for Disney stories and news.
7 “Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker” Easter Eggs You Might’ve Missed
by Oh My Disney on January 17, 2020 at 11:30 pm
- 7 “Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker” Easter Eggs You Might’ve Missed