Last Updated on
Corn and Crab Soup is served at Cinderella’s Royal Table in Disney’s Magic Kingdom. Cinderella’s Royal Table is the is a restaurant inside of Cinderella’s Castle in of Walt Disney World. A Disney dining experience that treats you like royalty!
As you walk into Disney’s Magic Kingdom you see the iconic Cinderella’s Castle. The walk down Main Street USA, you see the castle getting larger and larger. Cinderella’s Castle is the symbol of Walt Disney World’s Magic Kingdom. Cinderella Castle was completed in July 1971, after about 18 months of construction.
Here are some facts about the Magic Kingdom’s Cinderella Castle:
- The castle is 183 ft tall from water level.
- The moat is 6 feet deep at the bridge.
- No gold is used on Cinderella’s Castle, it is anodized aluminum to make look like gold.
- Cinderella’s Castle has a restaurant called Cinderella’s Royal Table.
Cinderella’s Royal Table
You can dine like a princess inside of The Magic Kingdom’s Cinderella’s Castle. The restaurant that will treat you as a Royal is called Cinderella’s Royal Table. Booking a table for Cinderella’s Royal Table can be difficult due to its popularity.
Last I heard this Disney Dining option can be booked out 6 months in advance. There is a reason this Disney restaurant is popular. You get to be a prince or princess at the meal. You get a souvenir of a wand, wishing star or sword.
Let’s not forget the food. The food at Cinderella’s Royal Table is outstanding. It should be after all because it is a Royal dining experience.
Crab and Corn Soup
One item that shows up from time to time on Cinderella’s menu is the Crab and Corn Soup. This rich soup is amazing. If you love seafood chowders, then this crab and corn soup is perfect for you!
Any of the food, where it is breakfast, lunch or dinner is amazing at Cinderella’s Royal Table. The corn and crab soup stands out as a crowd favorite!
Check out these other Magic Kingdom recipes:
Corn and Crab Soup is served at Cinderella's Royal Table in Disney's Magic Kingdom. Cinderella's Royal Table is the is a restaurant inside of Cinderella's Castle in of Walt Disney World.
- 1/4 cup Butter
- 1/4 cup All Purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon Garlic, chopped
- 1 teaspoon Shallots, chopped
- 1 teaspoon Hungarian Paprika
- 3 cups Vegetable Broth
- 1/4 cup White Wine
- 1/4 teaspoon Red Curry Paste
- 1/2 cup Heavy Cream
- 1/2 cup Cut Corn
- 1/2 cup Jumbo Lump Crab Meat
- Melt butter in sauce pot and sweat shallots and garlic.
- Add flour and make roux.
- Add paprika.
- Cook for about 10 minutes.
- Add vegetable broth to the roux.
- Let the liquid thicken, and with a hand blender, puree shallots and garlic.
- Add crab meat and corn and let cook for a few minutes.
- Dilute red curry paste in white wine and add to soup.
- Stir in heavy cream and serve.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 192 Total Fat: 15g Saturated Fat: 10g Trans Fat: 1g Unsaturated Fat: 5g Cholesterol: 53mg Sodium: 447mg Carbohydrates: 9g Fiber: 1g Sugar: 2g Protein: 4g
Want to know more about Cinderella’s Royal Table? Check out these blog posts:
Cinderella’s Royal Table Review from The Disney Tourist Blog
Pros and Cons of Making a Reservation at Cinderella’s Royal Table from Disney Addicts