Where is Aloha Isle in the Magic Kingdom? Well hidden away in Adventureland, near Aladdin’s Magic Carpet ride lies the infamous Aloha Isle.
Why should the Aloha Isle be a must stop place to visit in Disney’s the Magic Kingdom? Two words will answer that: Dole Whip!
Yes! The Dole Whip Magic Kingdom snack lives right here at Aloha Isle. The Dole Whip is a pineapple-flavored soft-serve frozen dessert that is magical to enjoy!
Dole Whip Disney
The Dole Whip was created in 1986 by the Dole Food Company. The Dole Food Company was the sponsor of Walt Disney’s Enchanted Tiki Room. Initially, refreshment offering of the Enchanted Tiki Room was pineapple juice and fruit spears.
Dole Whip Ingredients
Some interesting facts about the Dole Whip are that the Dole Whip ingredients are dairy free. Also, since 2013, Dole Whip has been made with exclusively vegan ingredients. Another thing about Dole Whip recipe is that it has always been gluten-free!
Wait!! Dole Whips are dairy free? Yes, it is, I know many list milk as an ingredient, truth the Dole Whip comes as a dry mix that water is added to and then pumped through a soft serve machine.
To create the Disney Dole Whip at home, a Yonanas machine is what is needed. That is the closest way to make the Disney Dole Whip at home!
Dole Whip Float
The original pineapple flavor is best known but six additional fruit flavors are sold:
You can also get this pineapple soft serve done up as a Dole Whip float. The Dole Whip float is pineapple juice served over the soft serve.
There is also other versions of the Dole Whip float, instead of pineapple juice you can find it with Fanta soda. This version of the float recipe is usually found at Epcot during the Food and Wine Festival or the Flower and Garden Festival in World Showcase!
- 4 cups frozen pineapple chunks
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- In a large bowl add the pineapple chunks and juice into it.
- Let the pineapple mixture sit for about 10 minutes to defrost.
- Place the juice soaked pineapple into the Yonanas machine.
- Serve it up and ENJOY!
You can use water instead of pineapple juice if you want.
- Yonanas 902 Classic Original Healthy Dessert Fruit Soft Serve Maker Creates Fast Easy Delicious Dairy Free Vegan Alternatives to Ice Cream Frozen Yogurt Sorbet Includes Recipe Book BPA Free, Silver
- Gourmia GSI180 Automatic Healthy Frozen Dessert Maker, Makes Sorbet, Soft-Serve Sherbet & Frozen Fruit Treats, Includes Free Recipe Book (Automatic)
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 244 Total Fat: 0g Saturated Fat: 0g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 0g Cholesterol: 0mg Sodium: 6mg Carbohydrates: 62g Fiber: 3g Sugar: 58g Protein: 1g
AllEars.Net The Unofficial Disney Vacation Planning Guide - Walt Disney World, Disneyland and Disney Cruise Line
- Menu Mania: Cookie Dough, Cupcakes, Cinco de Mayo, Mother’s Day, and More Menu Updates!by Sarah Sands on April 23, 2019 at 7:41 pm
- Menu Mania: Cookie Dough, Cupcakes, Cinco de Mayo, Mother’s Day, and More Menu Updates!
Oh My Disney The official destination for Disney stories and news.
- Natalie Portman Will Narrate Disneynature’s Dolphin Reef, Coming to Disney+by Ilana Gelfand on April 22, 2019 at 9:19 pm
- Natalie Portman Will Narrate Disneynature’s Dolphin Reef, Coming to Disney+