Celebrate authentic Japanese cuisine during an exciting dining experience that’s part meal, part show. – Source: https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/
Keeping with traditional hibachi, the Teppan Edo has hibachi recipes including a ginger dipping sauce. As you enjoy your food, you can enhance the flavor by dipping it in the ginger sauce or the yum yum sauce they serve you.
Ginger Dipping Sauce
The ginger sauce has an amazing zing to it The ginger dipping sauce is a wonderful hibachi sauce recipe. This dipping sauce is simple to make and a great Disney recipe!
Teppan Edo is quite the show to see in Disney’s Epcot. The ginger sauce they serve with your meal is a must try! #DisneyDining #DisneyRecipe #Epcot
- 6 ounces Onion
- 1 ounce Ginger Root
- 3 fluid ounces Soy Sauce
- 6 fluid ounces water
- pinch of parsley flakes
- 1/2 whole lemon
- 1 fluid ounce rice vinegar
- Place onion, ginger root, soy sauce, water, parsley flakes, lemon and rice vinegar in blender.
- Blend (puree) all ingredients at high speed until well blended.
- Serve with seafood or beef
- I'm Done Adulting I'm Going To Disney • 17oz Stemless Wine Glass • Disney-Inspired Glass • Mickey Mouse Fan • Minnie Mouse Fan • Birthday Present • Gift for Friend
- YOURNELO Cute Ironwork Cartoon Characters Animals Art Wall Mounted Decorative Coat Rack Hooks (Disney)
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 160 Total Fat: 1g Saturated Fat: 0g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 1g Cholesterol: 0mg Sodium: 4689mg Carbohydrates: 30g Fiber: 5g Sugar: 10g Protein: 10g
AllEars.Net The Unofficial Disney Vacation Planning Guide - Walt Disney World, Disneyland and Disney Cruise Line
- Celebrate National Food on a Stick Day at Disney Springs’ Paddlefish!by Debra Martin Koma on March 23, 2019 at 8:57 pm
- Celebrate National Food on a Stick Day at Disney Springs’ Paddlefish!