Celebrate authentic Japanese cuisine during an exciting dining experience that’s part meal, part show. – Source: https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/
Keeping with traditional hibachi, the Teppan Edo has hibachi recipes including a ginger dipping sauce. As you enjoy your food, you can enhance the flavor by dipping it in the ginger sauce or the yum yum sauce they serve you.
Ginger Dipping Sauce
The ginger sauce has an amazing zing to it The ginger dipping sauce is a wonderful hibachi sauce recipe. This dipping sauce is simple to make and a great Disney recipe!
Check out these recipes from Epcot’s World Showcase:
- 6 ounces Onion
- 1 ounce Ginger Root
- 3 fluid ounces Soy Sauce
- 6 fluid ounces water
- pinch of parsley flakes
- 1/2 whole lemon
- 1 fluid ounce rice vinegar
- Place onion, ginger root, soy sauce, water, parsley flakes, lemon and rice vinegar in blender.
- Blend (puree) all ingredients at high speed until well blended.
- Serve with seafood or beef
- I'm Done Adulting I'm Going To Disney • 17oz Stemless Wine Glass • Disney-Inspired Glass • Mickey Mouse Fan • Minnie Mouse Fan • Birthday Present • Gift for Friend
- YOURNELO Cute Ironwork Cartoon Characters Animals Art Wall Mounted Decorative Coat Rack Hooks (Disney)
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 160 Total Fat: 1g Saturated Fat: 0g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 1g Cholesterol: 0mg Sodium: 4689mg Carbohydrates: 30g Fiber: 5g Sugar: 10g Protein: 10g
Looking for more info on the Epcot World Showcase? Check out these blog posts:
- 34 Intriguing Hidden Secrets at Walt Disney World’s Epcot from The Theme Park Tourist
- Two Myths about World Showcase at Epcot from Yesterland