Last Updated on
The Onion Pull-Apart Rolls are found at the Yachtsman Steakhouse. This onion bread is simply amazing to have with a steak from this Disney steakhouse!
Savor premium steaks, fresh seafood and more at this family-friendly, New England-style steakhouse. – Source:https://disneyworld.disney.go.com
Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
If you like nautical, then Disney’s Yacht Club Resort is where you want to stay. Also, this charming New England Inspired resort is simply divine. This Disney resort is across from Disney’s Boardwalk. You can either catch a boat to get to or walk over to the Boardwalk area.
The Yacht Club is also an Epcot area resort. Believe it or not, you can even walk over to Epcot from the Yacht and Beach Club Resorts!
The onion bread comes with everything on the Yachtsman Steakhouse menu. Disney food is amazing! That fluffy bread with onion taste is a Disney Dining Yummy delight!
Before your mouth starts drooling over this wonderful onion bread, the Yachtsman Steakhouse is a signature dining. Which means on the Disney Dining Plan it is 2 dining meal credits.
My recommendation would be if you want to try the Yachtsman Steakhouse menu, I would do this Disney Dining establishment as a special celebration. It is worth it! I personally used this Disney steakhouse for my father’s 70th birthday on our Disney Dining Plan.
You will love this Disney food. It is worth using 2 credits to try this onion bread! Like I said earlier the Onion rolls are a great compliment to the aged steaks at the Yachtsman Steakhouse!
Check out this Disney Recipe:
The Onion Pull-Apart Rolls are found at the Yachtsman Steakhouse. This onion bread is simply amazing to have with a steak from this Disney steakhouse.
- 2 Tablespoons water
- 1/2 cup dehydrated onion or dried minced onion
- 3 cups bread flour
- 2 1/3 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3 teaspoons instant yeast
- 1 cup whole milk plus 1 to 2 Tablespoons if needed
- 3/4 cup softened butter, divided
- Combine water and dehydrated onion; allow onions to soak for 20 minutes or until moistened.
- Combine bread flour, salt, granulated sugar, and the instant yeast in an electric mixer with dough hook attachment. Mix on low speed for 30 seconds.
- Add milk, and 1/4 cup of butter. Mix on low speed for 2 minutes until all ingredients are moistened. Add half of the onions and 1 to 2 tablespoons of milk if needed. Increase speed to medium-low and mix until dough forms.
- Cover bowl with a dry towel dusted with flour and allow the dough to rest for 5 minutes.
- On a floured surface, roll the dough into a 12 by 9 inch rectangle, and spread the softened butter over one half of the dough. Fold dough in half and gently roll the dough back to a 12 by 9 inch rectangle, being careful not to squish the butter out. Fold the dough in thirds toward the center and roll the dough back to a 12 by 9 inch rectangle. Place dough on a paper-lined plastic tray and refrigerate for 90 minutes.
- Place dough back on floured surface and fold in half in the opposite direction as before. Roll back into a 12 by 9 inch rectangle Fold the dough in thirds toward the center and roll back into a 12 by 9 inch rectangle. Place dough back on paper-lined tray, cover, and return to the refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350 F; grease a metal 12-muffin pan.
- Remove dough from refrigerator and cut into thirds lengthwise. Cut each strip into fourths. Curl each piece of dough into a circle and place in greased pan so that the layered edges are facing up. Sprinkle the remaining onion over the rolls.
- Place the pans in a warm moist area for 20 to 30 minutes; dough will rise slightly. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm with butter.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 269 Total Fat: 13g Saturated Fat: 8g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 4g Cholesterol: 33mg Sodium: 513mg Carbohydrates: 33g Fiber: 1g Sugar: 7g Protein: 6g
Are you looking for more Disney blogs? Check out the latest feeds from these Disney Blogs:
AllEars.Net The Unofficial Disney Vacation Planning Guide - Walt Disney World, Disneyland and Disney Cruise Line
How Many People are REALLY Signing Up for Disney+?
by Sarah Fournier on November 11, 2019 at 11:59 pm
- How Many People are REALLY Signing Up for Disney+?
Oh My Disney The official destination for Disney stories and news.
Here’s What We Learned from Anna Kendrick Herself on the Set of Noelle
by Ilana Gelfand on November 12, 2019 at 12:31 am
- Here’s What We Learned from Anna Kendrick Herself on the Set of Noelle
Looking for a fun Disney T-Shirt? Check out my Etsy Shop!Etsy Shop: API reponse should be HTTP 200
API Error Description: Invalid api_key: ceqzzre6wjr5otr8pdm72fze