Last Updated on
Wild Mushroom Beef Filet Mignon was part of the Canada Food booth in 2014’s Epcot International Food and Wine Festival. This beef recipe was one the favorite tasting at 2014 Disney’s Food and Wine Festival.
Epcot’s International Food & Wine Festival
Epcot Food & Wine Recipes
Every year there are new Epcot Food and Wine tastings. So the food tasting you loved last year may not be there the next year. Some countries that may have had a food booth at Epcot may not return. While new countries may share food and wine tastings.
Every year the Epcot Food and Wine Recipes change. That is where The Recipes Of Disney can help! I have a collection of recipes from The Past Epcot International Food & Wine Festival!
Wild Mushroom Beef Filet Mignon
The Wild Mushroom Beef Filet Mignon was introduced back at Disney’s 2014 Food and Wine Festival for Canada.
This beef dish from Canada had a truffle Buerre Blanc sauce along with mushrooms. This savory beef recipe from Epcot was the hit of Epcot’s Canadian pavilion in 2014!
This Wild Mushroom Beef Filet Mignon is one of Epcot’s retro recipes from the Food and Wine Festival. If you remember this beef dish from 2014 let me know so I can properly rate the recipe! Rate The Recipe
Be Sure to Check out:
Wild Mushroom Beef Filet Mignon was part of the Canada Food booth in 2014's Epcot International Food and Wine Festival. This beef recipe was a favorite!
- 4 (8oz) beef filets
- olive oil
Truffle Buerre Blanc
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 shallot, sliced
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup cold unsalted butter, cubed
- 1 Tbsp truffle oil
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1/2 lb sliced mushrooms
- 1 shallot, sliced
- 1/4 cup minced garlic
- 1/4 olive oil
- 2 Tbsp unsalted butter
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Toss mushrooms, shallots and garlic in olive oil.
- Place on baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes.
- Melt butter in a saute pan, add roasted mushrooms and sauté for 3-5 minutes.
Truffle beurre blanc
- Heat oil in a medium saucepan; add shallots and cook until translucent.
- Add wine and simmer until reduced by 90% - about 10 minutes.
- Add cream and simmer until reduced by 75% - about 12 minutes.
- Remove from heat and whisk in butter, a few pieces at a time. Whisk in truffle oil.
- Stir in lemon juice, salt and pepper to taste.
- Keep warm until ready to serve.
- Grill steaks until desired temperature.
- Place steak on plate.
- Top with mushroom and drizzle with about 2 tablespoons of beurre blanc.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 775 Total Fat: 65g Saturated Fat: 32g Trans Fat: 1g Unsaturated Fat: 28g Cholesterol: 195mg Sodium: 364mg Carbohydrates: 14g Fiber: 2g Sugar: 6g Protein: 27g
Are you looking for more Disney blogs? Check out the latest feeds from these Disney Blogs:
AllEars.Net The Unofficial Disney Vacation Planning Guide - Walt Disney World, Disneyland and Disney Cruise Line
All Ears TV: Visit the Most Magical Place On Earth As We Decide Which Magic Kingdom Land is the BEST!
by Rachel Franko on October 13, 2019 at 5:06 pm
- All Ears TV: Visit the Most Magical Place On Earth As We Decide Which Magic Kingdom Land is the BEST!
Disney Tourist Blog Vacation Planning Tips & Tricks
New Figment Bus, 2020 Test Track Closure, Ride Heist & More Disney World Updates
by Tom Bricker on October 12, 2019 at 1:52 pm
- New Figment Bus, 2020 Test Track Closure, Ride Heist & More Disney World Updates
Oh My Disney The official destination for Disney stories and news.
Exclusive: Check Out the Set List for Disney Night on Dancing With the Stars
by Ilana Gelfand on October 11, 2019 at 8:32 pm
- Exclusive: Check Out the Set List for Disney Night on Dancing With the Stars