1 pound Shrimp, chopped
2 pounds Cheese Tortellini
3 cups Seafood Béchamel Sauce
3 cups Brandy Tomato mix
1 Tablespoon Fresh Chives, small chop
To taste Salt and Pepper
1. To the Béchamel Sauce, add Brandy Tomato Mix, keep warm.
2. Drop Tortellini in Pasta Pot
3. Sauté shrimp until hot.
4. Add heated Tortellini and Béchamel Brandy sauce to Shrimp and heat until 165°f.
5. Pour into oval pan and garnish with fresh chopped chives.
Seafood Bechamel Sauce
Yield: 1 gallon
¾ cup Flour
¾ cup Butter
1 cup Heavy Cream
1 cup Milk
1 cup Clam juice
To taste Salt
To taste White Pepper
1. Melt the butter in the kettle and add flour.
2. Mix thoroughly and cook for 5 minutes. Do not let burn or brown!
3. Whisk in the cream, milk, and clam juice and allow to cook 15 minutes or until thickened.
4. Simmer for 10 minutes.
5. Be sure to strain.
7. Season at table
Lobster Tomato Base (Brandy Tomato Mix)
1 container, 16 ounces, Lobster Base
2 pounds Tomato Paste
64 ounces Brandy
Incorporate all ingredients with a whip or burre mixer.