2 ounces Four Cheese Mix (Royalty) ( you’ll need lots more for the dough recipe below)
1/2 ounce Boursin cheese, crumbled (same)
1/16 ounce kosher salt
1/16 ounce fresh ground black pepper
1/8 ounce olive oil
1/8 ounce Micro Greens (Garden Gourmet)
1 recipe of Millet Dough (below)
1. Spread olive oil, salt and pepper on dough.
2. Sprinkle four-cheese mixture on top of dough. Sprinkle Kalamata olives and crumble Boursin cheese on tope of the olives.
3. Bake in 400º oven for about 10 minutes until crispy and flaky.
4. Garnish with micro greens.
Millet Flatbread Dough
1 1/2 pounds high gluten flour
1 1/2 pounds millet flour
1/3 cup hulled millet
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon sugar
1 1/2 ( 3 cups) pounds water
1 teaspoon yeast
1. In a mixing bowl, take the yeast and add to water, mix.
2. In another mixing bowl, add all dry ingredients and mix well.
3. Slowly incorporate yeast and water liquid into mix and mix well.
4. Let all rest in the bowl, covered and refrigerated.
5. Portion, let the dough rest a little longer and use it as you need.
6. Bake in 400º oven for about 10 minutes or until flaky and crispy