Last Updated on
3 pounds of red skin potatoes, diced
¼ cup small diced red peppers
¼ cup small diced celery
¼ cup small diced yellow onion
1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
To taste salt
To taste pepper
1 cup white balsamic dressing
Ingredients for white balsamic dressing
¼ cup white balsamic vinegar
2 tablespoons chopped garlic
2 tablespoons honey
¾ cup of olive oil
Method of preparation for potato salad
1. In a large pot, add potatoes, and then add enough water to cover
the potatoes. Add a pinch of salt. Boil until potatoes are fork tender
about 18 – 20 minutes.
2. When the potatoes are cool. Dice the potatoes and small dice the
rest of the vegetables.
3. Put all potatoes and vegetables in a large bowl. Season with
parsley, salt and pepper. Add dressing and toss all together.
Refrigerate at least one hour.
Method of preparation for white balsamic dressing
1. In a small bowl, add white balsamic vinegar, garlic and honey.
Using a whisk, blend well.
2. Slowly add the olive oil until well blended.