6 Cups Graham Cracker Crumbs
2 Tbsp Baking Powder
3/4 tsp Salt
1 1/2 Lbs Butter, room temperature
3 Cups Sugar
1 Tbsp Vanilla Extract
3 Cups Milk
6 Oz Egg Yolks
6 Oz Egg Whites
1. Combine the Graham Crackers, Baking Powder, and Salt. Blend well. Set aside.
2. Beat the Egg Whites to a soft peak. Set aside.
3. Beat the Butter, Sugar, Vanilla Extract, and Egg Yolks until light and fluffy.
4. Add the dry ingredients and milk, alternating additions.
5. Fold in the Egg Whites.
6. Place a Hershey Chocolate in each one before baking.
7. Bake in a preheated oven at 350°F for about 30 minutes.