Last Updated on
1 tablespoon olive oil
¼ cup diced chippolini onions
1 cup diced shitake, crimini and oyster mushroom mix
1 ½ cup roasted corn
1 cup roasted carrots
2 cups beef stock
2 tablespoons butter
2 tablespoons Mascarpone cheese
½ teaspoon chopped fresh sage
1 cup frozen green peas
2 pounds beef tips
3 tablespoons chives (optional)
For Beef Tips and Spring Stew:
1. In a large skillet, over medium heat, add olive oil. Sauté
chippolini onions and mushroom mix until tender.
2. Stir in corn and carrots and sauté for 2 minutes.
3. Add beef stock and heat until hot.
4. Stir in butter and mascarpone cheese until both have melted and
5. Stir in sage and frozen peas.
6. In a separate skillet, sauté the beef tips in a little olive oil
over medium heat until medium.
7. To plate, spoon stew in the bottom of the plate, top with beef tips
and spoon more stew over top.
8. Garnish with chives