3 oz. snow-crab meat
4 1/2 oz. lump-crab meat
1 oz. eggs, beaten
2 pinches cilantro
1 pinch salt and pepper mix
1 oz mayonnaise
0.5 oz. breadcrumbs
1 pinch fresh parsley
0.5 oz. heavy cream
9 oz. Panko bread crumbs
4 oz. eggs beaten (separate from above)
4 oz. flour
1. Mix all but the last three ingredients gently until well blended.
2. Roll mixture into 1.5 oz cakes and place in freezer until firm.
3. When firm, dust cakes with flour.
4. Roll dusted cakes in the 4 oz. portion of beaten eggs and then coat in Panko breadcrumbs.
5. Deep fry in cooking oil for 2 1/2 to 3 minutes until cakes are golden brown and reach an internal temperature of 165 degrees.