Last Updated on
Ingredients – Sponge Cake
- 32 oz egg yolk & 16 oz sugar, whipped to soft peak
- 8 each banana, mashed
- 16 oz walnuts
- 1/4 oz vanilla extract
- 32 oz egg whites, whipped to soft peaks
- 20 oz sugar
- 28 oz all-purpose, sifted
- 1/2 oz baking powder
- 1/4 oz baking soda
Directions – Sponge Cake
- Whip egg yolks and sugar to soft peaks.
- Mash together the banana, walnuts and vanilla.
- Whip egg whites and sugar to soft peaks.
- Gently combine egg yolks and banana mixture with egg whites.
- Sift flour, baking powder and baking soda.
- Fold into above ingredients
- Bake in a sheet pan at 335 F for 15 min.
Ingredients – Layer and Topping
- Sugar syrup
- Banana Bavarian cream
- Sliced fresh bananas
- Whipped cream
- Sugared pecan nuts
- Caramel sauce
- Chocolate sauce
Directions – Layer and Topping
- Cut roulade sponge in individual serving size rounds.
- Layer sponge, sugar syrup, Banana Bavarian cream, sliced fresh bananas and top it with another roulade sponge.
- Pull out frozen and top with whipped cream, sugared pecan nuts, caramel sauce, and chocolate sauce.