Aunt Annie’s Seafood Salad is an appetizer from Disney’s Hollywood Studios. This seafood salad can be found at the 50’s Prime Time Cafe. This Disney restaurant transports you back to in time to wholesome family fun!
50’s Prime Time Cafe
Let’s go back in time to an era when mom made dinner and everyone ate together, no technology was at the table. That is the vibe of 50’s Prime Time Cafe at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. The 50’s Prime Time Cafe Menu is full of home cooked meals![quads id=1]
1950’s TV Family Show
The theming of this Disney restaurant is awesome! You are transformed into 1950’s TV family show! The waitresses dress similarly to Leave It To Beaver’s June Cleaver. They even act like they are you mom too at the Prime Time Cafe. Plus diners get to eat while watching classic black and white TV shows.
The menu at this Hollywood Studios restaurant is full of classic fare from meatloaf to chicken pot pie. One the favorite is Aunt Annie’s Seafood Salad!
This seafood salad is amazing! It is an oil and vinegar based seafood salad. That is right, the 50’s Prime Time Cafe seafood salad contains no mayonnaise!
Just Like Mom’s Cooking
You will not find over the top food at this Disney Dining establishment. What you will find is food just like mom’s cooking! If you want homestyle food while you are at Disney World than 50’s Prime Time Cafe at Hollywood Studios is where you want to eat at!
Check out these recipes from Hollywood Studios:
Aunt Annie's Seafood Salad is an appetizer from Disney's Hollywood Studios.
- 1/4 cup Lump Crab
- 1/4 cup Bay Scallops
- 2 Large Shrimp
- 1 tbsp Garlic
- 1 tbsp Shallots
- 1/2 cup Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 tsp Dijon Mustard
- 1 1/2 cup Olive Oil
- Chopped Parsley
- Diced Red Peppers
- 1/4 cup Mixed Salad Greens
- 3 Endive Leaves
- Dice shallots and garlic, sauté in olive oil until tender.
- In bowl, mix together Dijon mustard and red wine vinegar.
- Then slowly mix in olive oil and add sautéed shallots and garlic.
- In a separate bowl, place endive and salad greens, season with salt and pepper, and add two tablespoons of red wine dressing.
- Place the dressed endive and greens on a plate.
- Add all seafood, one teaspoon of diced red pepper and one teaspoon of chopped parsley.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add one tablespoon of dressing and mix.
- Place seafood on top of greens placing the shrimp on top.
- Garnish with diced red pepper and chopped parsley.
Disney Utensil - Serving Spoon or Salad Set - Color Fusion Mickey Mouse
Vandor Disney Minnie Mouse 4 Piece 8 Inch Ceramic Salad Plate Set (89037)
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 309 Total Fat: 20g Saturated Fat: 15g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 27g Cholesterol: 77mg Sodium: 15mg Carbohydrates: 10g Fiber: 9g Sugar: 8g Protein: 24g
Are you looking for more info about Disney’s Hollywood Studios? Check out these posts:
- Hollywood Studios Dining from WDW Prep School
- The 11 Most Delish Foods At Disney’s Hollywood Studios from Delish